A rapid response with 365/24/7 availability
We understand that a large majority of our customers operate 24 hours a day, especially those in the production and manufacturing industries.
In the event of a pollution or spillage situation, our trained industrial clean-up crews can be deployed in emergency scenarios to help contain and control pollution.
We maintain a range of specialist equipment, which can be en-route to the relevant site or incident at short notice.
Our operators are highly proficient in the use of all the equipment deployed and there will always be a team leader on site working with closely with crews and your own supervision team.
The key elements of this service include:-
- A complete around the clock emergency service (can also be booked for planned factory shut/clean downs)
- Mobile high pressure jetting and clean-down of contaminated areas
- Containment of run off and disposal of contaminated water
- Own stock of PPE, booms, squeegees, pads, dispersants, oil skimmers
- Flexible fleet of tankers for waste removal / on-site storage
- Confined space entry personnel for specialist recovery
- Disposal of oil contaminated solids
- CCTV inspection of drainage systems
- High pressure drain jetting for blocked pipes
- Gully and culvert clearance
- Contingency for planned factory shutdowns
Call us on 01347 825636 now to discuss our emergency support package.